My Two Front Teeth Are Bigger Than my Other Teeth. the Other Ones Are Smaller. How Can I Fix This?

I have generally small teeth but it seem my two front ones are way bigger than the rest and in a weird shape that's not normal. Is there any way I can fix this so they are all the same and in a better shape?

Front Teeth can be sized to match and fit in with your smile

+2

I don't know what your teeth look like but getting a cosmetic consult is a excellent beginning point-Go to an orthodontist or dentist who specializes in smiles.  You can do a diagnostic wax up and dental records to decide the best treatment for evening out your smile.  It is important to have the 2 front teeth match.  Get a consultation to see what options you have!!  Do your research and get consultations.  Good luck! 

Bellevue Cosmetic Dentist

Cosmetic Dentistry May Be A Treatment to Reshape The Teeth

+1

Symmetry, is a goal with any Smile. A consult with a dentist who is proficient in Cosmetic Dentistry would be step one. Veneers, Crowns, and or orthodontics are all possible ways to achieve a more ideal Smile. 

Cleveland Cosmetic Dentist

Two front teeth are to large?

+1

The best option is crowning of veneering all 4 or 6 front teeth less expensive option is crowning or veneering just the two small teeth to appear the normal size and shape good luck

Kevin Coughlin DMD, MBA, MAGD     CEO Baystate Dental PC

Springfield Cosmetic Dentist

Fixing two large front teeth.

+1

Some photos would be helpful here but here are a couple of general considerations:  first, are your front teeth overall straight without crowding and/or spacing?  Second, whether your two front teeth are abnormally large or whether the adjacent teeth are abnormally small in relation to the front teeth, which is a more common thing.  The alignment will determine whether orthodontics would be a better option or some type of cosmetic dentistry such as veneers.  An experienced cosmetic dentist will give you all the answers.  Good luck and feel free to repost with some pictures!

Columbus Cosmetic Dentist

Your Two Front Teeth Should Dominate Your Smile

+1

Biancha, under normal circumstances your two front teeth should dominate your smile.  If you are unhappy with your look and you feel that the front two teeth are as you say "way bigger than the rest", it might be a good idea to get a cosmetic and or orthodontic consultation from a reputable practitioner.  Anyway, good luck and keep us informed.

New York Cosmetic Dentist