I Had my Tummy Tuck 2 Week Ago and It Open About 3 Inches Wide and 1/2 Tall What Can I Do?

I have to change pad every 3 hour because its full from bleeding, should I have concerns.

I Had my Tummy Tuck 2 Week Ago and Incision is Open

+1

Sorry to hear that you are having problems after your TT. 

Hopefully you are in touch with your surgeon for guidance--we can't help too much via the internet. 

This is uncommon, but not rare. Chances are after you are healed this will look no different than if this wound problem had not occurred.

Usually we let these heal on their own, and once in a while a touch up procedure to the scar will be of benefit later on. Sometimes if infection is not an issue, or if the healing stalls, it may be best to close the area surgically. 

Your surgeon should be able to outline the expectations from here on for you.

Thanks for the question, best wishes.

Hello

+1

From your descriptions it sounds like you need to be followed by your PS to give you further instruction on how you can take care of your wound. Make sure it stays clean and nothing is rubbing against it.

Wound separation

+1

It sounds like you have a wound dehiscence or separation, possibly from a hematoma or blood that accumulated under the skin.  You should see your surgeon very soon about this to discuss the proper wound care.  In general, if treated properly, the wound should heal well but may take several months.

Kahului Plastic Surgeon