My Tummy Tuck is Swollen from the Right Side and Left Side is Flat is It Normal?

Hi i had a tummy tuck a month a go but my left side of my tummy is flat and the right side is very swollen i went to my Dr and he thought it was fluid and try to remove it but he said u didnt have no fluid im scared because i think all my organs are on my right side please help

Swelling on one side after TT

+1

Please think about attaching a photograph. It is quite difficult to answer questions such as this without additional information. It is quite unlikely that you have sustained any injury to any appear abdominal organs as the tummy tuck is all done outside the abdominal cavity.

Do continue to followup with her surgeon. If your physician still suspects fluid another try at aspirating is in order. Good luck and best wishes.