Tummy hangs after pregnancies, what is the cheapest way to fix it?

ive had 3 c sections my first baby i was only 16 and she died after 7 weeks of having her from a cardiac heart defect :-(i now have 2 more babys my tummy is so bad it hurts me to even sit down because its hanging on my hips and everything im not that fat i mean im not skinny but when i lose my tummy even hurts more im so ashamed to even look at myself and its really making me hate my life my question is where can i get help i live in burnaby but cant afford a tummy tuck please someone help me

+1

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of tummy tuck procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Lipoabdominoplasty is your option

+1

Combination of tummytuck and liposuction, should be your first option for best results.

Board certified PS in Dominican republic charges from 3,500 to 5,000 dollars for this kind of surgery.

Be sure to search for a board certified PS.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

Tummy hanging

+1

I'm sorry to hear about what you have been through.

From what you describe, it is very likely that only a tummy tuck will help with your issue. Even if it isn't financially possible, I would see a board certified plastic surgeon that could help you with your problem. That way, you will know what you need to save for and know your options. Best of luck.

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

+1

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss after pregnancy. Based on your history and description, you may be an excellent candidate for tummy tuck surgery.

Generally speaking, the “ideal” patient for tummy tuck surgery is one who has completed pregnancies, is psycho socially/emotionally/financially stable, has an excellent social support system surrounding him/her, is capable of arranging enough recovery time, does not smoke and who has reached a long-term stable weight.

This operation is associated with a lower abdominal wall and peri umbilical scar and a significant recovery time; on the upside, the aesthetic outcome may be much more likely to be to your liking (than your current situation). The trade-off, commonly seen in plastic surgery, is improvement in contour of the abdomen in exchange for scars ( mostly hidden in undergarments and bathing suits etc.).

I would suggest that you be careful about the decisions you make. Generally speaking, the “cheapest way to fix it”, may not necessarily be the best way to go. Choose your plastic surgeon carefully, based on quality of work and safety considerations, and remember that additional surgery to revise a poor outcome may be more costly in many ways.