How Will My Tummy Look After A Brazilian Butt Lift? YES It Is The Area That Will Be Removed

Im A Little Nervous About The Whole Procedure .. Simply Because I Have Seen Perfect Bodies Afterwards But Then Again I Have Seen Others With UnEven Tummies That Looks Hard And Muscular (which i am trying to avoid) I Want To Have A Nice Flat Soft Looking Smooth Tummy :) With The Perfect Buttocks To Match!!

Tummy Tuck

+3

To get the abdomen look good, communicate with your surgeon what you consider as good result and the shape, projection and curves you like to your surgeon.

Computer immaging of your pictures can start the communication with your doctor and discuss what is possible and what is not. then you can decide.

How will my tummy look

+2

after liposuction of the abdomen the skin of the abdomen has to shrink. If the skin is weak and oversuctioned it can dimple or hang  and become tethered to the underlying muscle