What Are My Treatment Options for an Old Incision Scar? (photo)

As a newborn, i was diagnosed with neurblastoma.. The cancer was found in my abdomen area and chest. I have two scars from when they did the surgery to remove the cancer. The one on my chest isn't much of a problem. However the scar on my stomach is huge and very evident. I don't show my stomach at all. Im only 16. Things that would be enjoyable such as swimming, and going to the pool are never an option. So is there ANYTHING i can do to reduce the appearance of my scar?

Scar revision of abdominal scars

+1

These depressed abdominal scars do well with scar excision and layered closure.  I perform these abdominal scar revisions on an outpatient basis.