My tip of my nose seems to be somewhat drooping after rhinoplasty 2 months? (photo)

Had a open surgery on bridge and tip. I took good care of myself and only got grazed in the tip by my girlfriend when we would kiss and although i felt a tiny bit of discomfort it was not painful nor was it bothering me for more than 5 seconds. My nose seems to be less and less pointy each week after week and by now it doesn't have the curve that it once had after surgery. I am concerned that it will further droop because I have seen a change at the tip of my nose from a nice arch to a more straight nose with normal tip

My tip of my nose seems to be somewhat drooping after rhinoplasty 2 months?

+1

I would address your concerns with your surgeon, but I do not see a droopy tip.