How Will my Other Teeth Look with Only 2 Veneers

Porcelain Veneers and the Front Two Teeth

+1

Porcelain Veneers are a wonderful cosmetic dentistry option that is useful in many situations.

The real question that would help better answer this question is why you are considering doing porcelain veneers on these teeth:

1) If you are happy with all your other teeth and simply have chipped or discolored front two teeth, then porcelain veneers may be an excellent option.  If this is the case, consider whitening the other teeth prior to doing the veneers.  It is a definite challenge to do two veneers and create a natural and blending affect with the adjacent teeth, but it can certainly be done with custom porcelain layering.

2)  Another possibility is that the two teeth are crooked or rotated.  If this is the case veneers may also be nice option and the same information from #1 applies.  In this situation you might also consider minor orthodontic care.

Doing two veneers can definitely be a smile changer in the right circumstances.  I hope this helps.

Ronald W. Konig DDS, FAGD , LVIF

Houston Cosmetic Dentist

How Will My Other Teeth Look with Only 2 Veneers?

+1

You can have as few as two porcelain veneers. Even with just two veneers, you can make an amazing change in your smile. The two front teeth are the foundation of the look of your whole smile. When these teeth look great, then often times the other imperfections in your smile are more hidden.

If you are having two porcelain veneers, then first consider, "Do you like the color of your teeth?" Now is the time to whiten them or to do a touch up on your teeth whitening.

A great cosmetic dentist will help you look closely at your smile before you begin. The key to getting great results, and to getting that experience of "Wow, that was just what I was hoping for!" 

Look closely at your WHOLE smile now. Once your two new veneers are on, your eye will naturally wander to the next imperfection. If you look closely at those now, you won't be frustrated afterwards because you see something else you don't like in your smile.

Sometimes some bonding or aesthetic re-countouring can smooth away some of the neighboring imperfections.

Scott Greenhalgh, DDS
Denver Cosmetic Dentist

My smile with 2 veneers

+1

Every situation is unique. It all depends on why you are veneering those 2 front teeth. If they are retruded and you want to bring then forward into alignment with your other teeth, then it will probably look great. Also, if the 2 teeth are darker than the others and you want to bring them closer to the shade of the others, it will also look great. Remember, you want all of your front teeth to match in basic design and color.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist

Your Smile and Two Veneers

+1

Two veneers can make a GREAT smile!  And there is talent and skill involved in this treatment, so the cosmetic dentist you choose must have the skill.  Ask to see his or her work.  Find out if they have done it before, and if possible speak to a patient.  My Patient Concierge has two veneers that I placed and you cannot tell from any angle.  She now has a perfect smile and loves to use it!  Here is another picture of two veneers post Invisalign treatment.  They can make a world of difference!

Nancy Summer Lerch, DDS
New Haven Cosmetic Dentist