Can my Teeth Be Saved? (photo)

im from the uk and hardly many money and ive let my teeth go bad , i have a fake tooth as of a bike accident when i was younger, im now 25 and my teeth look like the pics , im a heavy smoker and drinker

Saving teeth

+1

You have issues with dental cavities, missing teeth, and broken down teeth.  Your jaw is like a nutcracker and the back teeth serve as support for the front teeth.  With damaged back molar teeth, the bite becomes overclosed resulting in excessive wear of your front teeth.

A full mouth rehabilitation would be in order to treat the disease and infection.  You may be able to make nice removeable partial dentures as a least expensive option.  Porcelain bridges and implants would be more costly but better options than a removeable appliance.

In addition, your gums look like they have periodontal (gum) disease.  You are a smoker and will be prone to developing gum disease not to mention cancer.  Get a thorough gum or periodontal evaluation before you undertake any rehab of your mouth.  More people lose their teeth due to periodontal disease than cavities. 

Get your teeth fixed, floss, drink less, stop smoking and you will live longer.  You have your whole life ahead of you!

Atlanta Cosmetic Dentist