Do I Have to Get my Teeth Pulled in This Case? (photo)

I have this crooked upper front tooth, and another crooked left upper tooth. Do I have to get them pulled for braces or invisalign? Does it hurt badly? I'm scared of dentists... :(

Pulling teeth?

+1

In the vast majority of orthodontic cases it is possible to line up the teeth without extractions. Space can be created by broadening the shape of the dental arch. Another tool is slenderizing, recountouring of select teeth.

From your picture it is a bit hard to assess the fit of the bite, that also determines what treatment approach is best. Visit your local Invisalign doctor for a consulation, you can find one online at the Invisalign website. Good luck!

San Ramon Orthodontist