My Teeth Have Become See Through from the Bottom to Middle of Each Tooth, Are my Teeth at Risk?

I used Crest Whitening strips and have noticed my teeth are see through from the bottom upwards. Have I ruined my teeth? I usually have resilient teeth, is it possible for my teeth to continue being strong and heathy despite this?

The bottom of my teeth are see through

+1

We see and hear this more and more often.  Teeth are naturally more translucent in the bottom third. However, if yours are becoming progressively more and more translucent, then you might be wearing out the enamel due to a poor bite or possibly over-bleaching them.  I would seek care from a dentist if you are still concerned.

Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

See Through Bottoms to Middle of Teeth

+1

Teeth are naturally more translucent in the bottom third. However, if yours are becoming progressively more and more translucent, then you might be wearing out the enamel due to a poor bite or possibly over-bleaching them.

New York Cosmetic Dentist