My Teeth Aren't How I Want Them After Finishing Invisalign?

I tried to tell my ortho that I'm not satisfied with my teeth but he keeps telling me that they are fine, it makes me sad because I spent a lot of money! I was wondering if it costs a lot to have a second opinion and if that ortho would call my dentist for me because I'm too shy stand up for my self and too short ;)

Invisalign results not what you expected

+1

Invisalign usually allows for some refinements or corrections at the end of treatment (or in some cases during treatment).  Did your doctor offer those for you?  Invisalign is limited in terms of what it can accomplish compared to braces in many cases.  The type of situation you describe may be amenable to correction with Invisalign refinements.  However, you'll never know if you don't specifically ask your doctor to address specific corrections.  If he is unwilling to discuss ways of resolving the problem I would seek a second opinion.

Seattle Orthodontist

Invisalign, second opinion.

+1

I am sorry to hear that you are not happy with the results of your treatment. Invisalign is actually a great company which stands behind a product, and usually have no problems with performing corrections and refinements to the treatment plan. you absolutely must talk to your orthodontist and explain your concern. unfortunately no-one will stand up for you as well as you will. A second opinion might cost anywhere from 100 to 500 dollars.

Zev Kaufman, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist

Not getting what I expected from invisalign

+1

Sorry to hear that you are not happy with the result so far.  You did spend a lot of money and you should be happy.  Speak up to your dentist and let them know your concerns.  Did you see the end result in the Clin Check simulation, did you approve it.  How does it differ. 

Leonard Tau, DMD
Philadelphia Cosmetic Dentist

Your Teeth Aren't What You Expected from Invisalign

+1

What exactly did you expect when you began Invisalin, and was that clearly explained to the orthodontist by you before beginning? Did he show you the "ClinChek" beforehaand, showing you how your teeth would move? Did you OK it?

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist