Is my tattoo too large/dark to be removed completely? (photos)

My tattoo is roughly 15x10" a little more than quarter sleeve and is done in black and an awful shade of purple I'm just wondering if it can be removed enough to start with a mostly clean slate and what kinda dough I'm looking at to remove it. I love being tattooed I'm just not happy with the quality of work I received at a younger age.

Picosure Laser will permanently remove your tattoo

+1
Thank you for posting a photo. Your tattoo can be permanently removed using the revolutionary new laser; Picosure. This laser will remove your tattoo in fewer treatments without causing any harm to the surrounding tissue. Please consult with your doctor that this is the best treatment option for you.