My Second Surgery, Am I Bottoming Out Again? (photo)

This is my second surgery. My PS told me that she had to re create the pocket in my breast because it was damaged from the first implant that was just much too big for my body. 3 years goes by and I was laying in bed and on my left side and it felt like my right implant could have touched my right shoulder! (not really but you know.. ) It feels a bit bigger as well now. I also know that I never had the same shape breasts and maybe I am just suddenly paranoid. What is going on with my breasts?!

Breast Implant Bottoming Out?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Based on your pictures alone it is difficult to determine if your breast implants have displaced inferiorly (bottomed out). Based on your description, I think you will benefit from in-person examination to determine if there are breast implant malposition issues that can be corrected.

I would suggest that you consult with well experienced plastic surgeons,  who can demonstrate significant experience with revisionary breast surgery.