My Surgeon Told Me That He Pinned my Ears to 1.9 Cm but After a Few Week my Ears Were 2.5 Cm from the Scalp.

Relating to otoplasty

After a Few Week my Ears Were 2.5 Cm from the Scalp.

+2

Recurrence to ear prominence is the most common complication of otoplasty.  You should return to your original surgeon and tell him or her of your concern.  If the ears did not hold their immediate post-surgical position, your surgeon should be willing and  able to correct the problem for you. 

1.9 to 2.5 cm from scalp of your ear after otoplasty | ear pinning plastic surgery

+1

This could be due to swelling that is residual and may come down. I would wait at least 6 months to a year before considering revising the surgery and make sure to see your doctor and explain your concerns!

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon