What exactly do I ask my surgeon to get the results I want from my rhinoplasty? (photos)

I have a unilateral complete cleft lip and palate. I've discussed with my surgeon what I am aiming to get as a result, but I feel like I am not being as concise as I could be. My issues are: Aysmmetrical Nostrils/Sides (alars?) of nose Bulbous non-defined tip Lip unevenness/thinness I am aiming to make the tip of my nose more refined, my nostrils symmetrical, and to add volume to my upper lip. What is the best and clearest way to get across what I am hoping to accomplish? And what is asking too much?

Describing Goals of Rhinoplasty Surgery

+1
You should tell your surgeon exactly what you have just described. Select a surgeon who has experience with correcting cleft lip noses; this is a very challenging procedure. He/she can establish reasonable expectations during consultation.