My Surgeon Abroad Wants to Revise my Nose After my Second Revision Was Done 2 Months Ago? (photo)

I have recently seen my PS, in South America. 2 mths post revision. My bridge isn't going down & is much wider than before, my tip is still bulbous and over-resected. The inverted V was much more notable & is getting better, but still there. My surgeon explained than a separation of cartilage to the nasal bone is not possible but he would like to remove cartilage from the tip a bit more after 90 days post op for further improvement and file bridge if needed. isn't too soon?\

Rhinoplasty revision

+2

I agree with Dr. Fleming.  Let things heal and give it about a year. It looks like your tissues are very thick and this may contribute to some of the issues that you are having.

Nasal Revision 2 Months after Second Revision

+2

You have multiple problems; I strongly recommend that you slow down and not have any additional surgery for 8-10 months until you recover from the last operation. A second opinion from an experienced revision rhinoplasty surgeon might be helpful.

Revision rhinoplasty

+1

You would be better off waiting 8 -12 months before considering a revision so you can fully heal. You may want consult in person with an experienced and expert board certified plastic surgeon to explore your options further.

Revision rhinoplasty.

+1

You are right. It is too soon to do any revision. The photos do show some swelling and problems with the nose. My suggestions for you is to wait for 8-10 months and get a second opinion from an experienced plastic surgeon.

Repeated surgeries

+1

Regardless of what you see as the problem, you will have to allow the healing to complete before having another surgery as this will complicate the problems more by scar formation. You will need to wait 8-12 months before undergoing another surgery.

Web reference: http://www.cosmeticssurgery4you.com

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Too Early for a Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

You must let your nose heal.  There remains a lot swelling in your nose and you and your surgeon will have a much better idea about your nose as the swelling resolves.  The swelling will resolve over the next year so I would be patient and let your body heal.  

Web reference: http://www.carolinafacialplasticsurgery.com/surgical-procedures/rhinoplasty/revision-rhinoplasty/

Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon