Is It Possible That my Surgeon Forgot to Do One of my Outer Thighs During my Lipo Surgery?

I just had my surgery 4 days ago. I had both of my inner, anterior and outer thighs done, my abdomen and my upper arms. My body is very bruised and swollen, and very tender everywhere. .. Except my right outer thigh. Which is not tender at all, even when I apply a lot of pressure to the area. It's bruised just the tiniest bit, but it almost seems like its just stemming from the work done on my anterior thigh.. It's strange. Could my surgeon have forgotten? Is he obligated to fix it if he has?

+1

You would have to discuss this with your surgeon, sooner rather than later so that he can evaluate the findings you describe. All the best.