Can I Let my Surgeon Know I Don't Like the Result? (photo)

just recently about august 29 2012 i just got my chin implant because i had small chin syndrome. Now it's Sept 15, 12 and i'm hating the result. The soreness already went away. I was hoping for this doctor to improve my chin but instead there's really not alot of big difference and its not the chin i was telling him I wanted. Instead i have a bad result. This is my first time having plastic surgery. I would love someone to help me. What should I do? I get depressed when seeing myself.

+1

By all means it is your right to inform your chosen surgeon of ANY issues you may have. But from the posted photos I do see improvement. And yes you could be better with a larger implant and a sub mental lipo or lipectomy. 

Chin implant result

+1

You should be able to discuss your concerns with your surgeon. It is still early in the healing process so your surgeon can give you a better idea of how things will change in appearance going forward.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Unhappy with chin rexults

+1

I would suggest that you discuss your goals further with your surgeon.  Though it is still early in the healing process, it looks like your chin /profile would be improved with the addition of chin/sub mental liposuction.

Leonard T. Yu, MD
Maui Plastic Surgeon