Can I Let my Surgeon Know I Don't Like the Result? (photo)

just recently about august 29 2012 i just got my chin implant because i had small chin syndrome. Now it's Sept 15, 12 and i'm hating the result. The soreness already went away. I was hoping for this doctor to improve my chin but instead there's really not alot of big difference and its not the chin i was telling him I wanted. Instead i have a bad result. This is my first time having plastic surgery. I would love someone to help me. What should I do? I get depressed when seeing myself.

By all means it is your right to inform your chosen surgeon of ANY issues you may have. But from the posted photos I do see improvement. And yes you could be better with a larger implant and a sub mental lipo or lipectomy. 

Chin implant result

You should be able to discuss your concerns with your surgeon. It is still early in the healing process so your surgeon can give you a better idea of how things will change in appearance going forward.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Unhappy with chin rexults

I would suggest that you discuss your goals further with your surgeon.  Though it is still early in the healing process, it looks like your chin /profile would be improved with the addition of chin/sub mental liposuction.

Leonard T. Yu, MD
Maui Plastic Surgeon