My Surgeon Did Lipo For Back of Thighs, Extremely Swollen, How Long Should I Allow For Healing?

I plan to do a Medial Thigh Lift and the doctor is allowing 4 weeks to recover apprx. I have had major weight loss over the yrs of 200 lbs so the skin is so loose. Will the swelling have gone down enough to show him where the loose skin really is? I am taking enzymes like bromliean and arnica to assist but...any help will do we already postponed it he was planning to do this 2 weeks after lipo but I am far too puffed up

Healing Between Surgeries

+1
Your body is going through a healing phase so it would be best to postpone the surgery until the majority of the swelling is resolved.

+1

I usually wait 3 months or so before performing a thigh lift after liposuction.                                                                                                                                      Kenneth Hughes, MD                                                                                                                                        Los Angeles, CA