Will my Stomach Look Very Wrinkly and Saggy? (photo)

I'm having a brazilian butt lift and not having a tummy tuck at the same time even though my ps is recommending it. I'm curious to know if my stomach is going to look horrible wrinkly and saggy? I know I need a TT but I want the best results for my BBL so I would like to focus on that and later down the road have a TT. If you think that I highly need a TT and my stomach is going to look super horrible I may reassess.

Tummy tuck or Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

A Brazilian butt lift with liposuction of your stomach will leave you with some extra skin since your skin is already loose.   If you are okay with some loose skin but a tummy that is smaller and better looking in clothes than you can wait on the tummy tuck.  If you do not want any loose skin in the tummy, you need a tummy tuck.  If you can't decide, have your surgeon show you pictures of liposuction in women similar to yourself.  Good luck.

BBL

+1

It is hard to determine abdominal skin tone by photographs alone but you appear to be a very good candidate for the BBL 

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Should I Have A BBL And TT Together Or Should I Separate Them?

+1

Your other posts on Real Self would indicate that you plan to separate the tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift, BBL first then TT several months later. 

This is certainly an acceptable plan, but I am concerned that if you take fat out of your abdomen and then life intervenes and you are unable to have the second surgery, you may be very disappointed in the appearance of your abdomen after liposuction.

Pregnancy very often stretches skin beyond its elastic potential and liposuction done under thin, stretch marked, inelastic skin often leads to dents and divets which would look worse than your abdomen does at this time. 

I very often do the BBL and FTT at the same time since one sits on the posterior thighs and lower butt, and the fat goes into the upper butt, you can stay in the lawn chair position, protect the fat in your BBL, and do both at the same time. 

S. Larry Schlesinger, MD, FACS
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck Would Help But Not Absolutely Necessary

+1
Thank you for your question. While a tummy tuck would help with the loose skin it is not absolutely necessary. Carefully performed liposuciton of the abdomen in a young person like yourself should result in an acceptable result even with some loose skin. There is no significant need to plicate your abdominal muscles, so you are on the right track to focus on liposuction with a brazilian butt lift.  You should get an excellent result in skilled hands. All the best.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Skin After Lipo

+1

It is hard to gauge what your skin will ultimately look like after liposuction.  If your main focus is improving your buttocks contour then I would proceed.  Keeping in mind that if your abdominal skin does appear unsightly then a tummy tuck can be done if it does not then you are ahead of the game.

Dr.ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Abdominal laxity will not be improved

+1

Thank you for the question and photos.  Fat harvesting from your abdomen for your buttock fat grafting will reduce the volme of fat from your abdomen but will not improve the laxity that is present.  Some of the skin and soft tissue will adapt but you will have residual laxity comparable to what you have now and likely and little more.  The good news is that when you are ready a full tummy tuck will correct that and complete your body rejuvenation process.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Brazilian Buttlift and Then Tummy Tuck

+1

You need to have the liposuction with transfer first to have the best result later.  I typically liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 to 1500 cc per buttock.  The tummy tuck can be performed later.  In addition, the tummy tuck can be tailored to reduce irregularity.  Find the plastic surgeon with the best credentials who performs both of these surgeries hundreds of times per year.