My stomach looks better for a short time after removing garment, then it sags again

I'm only two weeks out. I had Vaser Lipo and Smart Lipo combined. I had my abs, hips and saddlebags done. I don't notice a thing except a little bit when I remove garment to shower. I notice a bit in my stomach. But after about 30 minutes it sags again. Is that because there is still melted fat in there? My dr told me last week that I still had about a liter of fat to go away.

Post Vaser and Smart Lipo Sagging?

+1

Thank you for your question. Your fluid is still being reabsorbed, and swelling can persist for 4-6 weeks. Be patient and allow yourself to heal. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Lipo and skin laxity

+1

Without an exam it is very difficult to assess your results.    At such an early time post-op it is too early to see the final result. You will have a lot of swelling.