Why is my Stomach Area Still Sore After Liposuction and Its Been over 2 Months?

I had bbl about 2 months ago and was wondering why my liposuction area is still a little sore and tender. Is this normal? I wanted to start my workout but was unable to do so because when I stretch I can feel the pain on my abs. Should I wait until the the soreness is completely gone before i start an exercise program called insanity. Will Insanity deflate my buttocks since its intense cardio?

Pain after liposuction

+1

It is entirely normal for liposuction sites to be sore for several months following  surgery. It takes at least 6 months for these areas to heal. The soreness is a result of the scarring and the normal healing process in your abdomen.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon