Why Are my Stitches Looking Wet and Yellow/white and Some Brown. Are They Healing Properly?

I'm 3 weeks and 2 days PO, Tummy tuck, muscle tightening.  after I have a shower I dry my stitches with a hairdryer and re dress them with a surgical tape that was give to my by my nurse 2 weeks PO. Some parts of the stitches look yellow/whitish and the other brown. They are dissolvable and just wanted to know if this is normal for the healing stage. Where the final knot is it looks a little reddish almost flesh looking. Can I leave the dressing off and continue to wear my spanks which are tight, will this tear the stitches.

Incision Line Healing after Tummy Tuck?

+1

It is not possible to give you good advice without direct examination or viewing pictures. Although nothing in your description sounds too concerning, it would certainly be in your best interest to be seen by your plastic surgeon who is in the best position to advise you.