My Son Just Had Many Moles on His Back and Face That Raised Suddenly and Are Now Sore. What Could This Be?

Many moles suddenly raised and sore

+1

It depends on many factors.  How old is your son?  Are these truly moles or could these lesions be something that mimicks moles?  He would need to be seen.  This question raises more questions.  (This answer is not intended nor implied to be a substitute for medical advice. The information presented in this posting is for patients’ general education only.  Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider for further evaluation of your individual case.)

Seattle Dermatologist