How Can I Make my Smile Vertically Longer? (photo)

it is not very wide/long from bottom lip to top lip. In general my teeth hardly show and it looks very small.

Adding depth to your smile

+1
If your teeth are generally shorter throughout the mouth, you can talk about full mouth reconstruction with a cosmetic dentist to add height across your entire mouth. This would change your bite and make the teeth in the front of the mouth look bigger when you smile. However, it will also affect your jaw relationships and TMJ, so you will need an in-depth consultation reviewing all other options face-to-face with your dentist.

Australia Cosmetic Dentist