Is my smile inadequacy due to an elongated nose? (Photo)

I feel that the center of my maxillary lip does not elevate to the level of the corners of my mouth. Is this due to elongated nasal bones obstructing lip movement or possibly another issue? What could be done to correct this problem?

Inadequate Smile

+1
It is difficult to understand what you mean by inadequate smile? However, the increase in columella show i.e. elongated lower portion of the your nose secondary to previous rhinoplasty, may interfer with your smile being more noticeable. Columella reduction will allow your upper lip to look more pronounced.

Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon