My Smile is Too Big?

My smile is too big for my face? What can I do about it?

Smile too big for face?

+3

I have never had that question expressed in that way. Are your teeth too big (as in Joe Biden) or is your full smile to broad vertically and horizontally. Large teeth can be reduced some by Veneers or Contouring. For a large smile, your only option is to use your facial muscles to your advantage to "just don't smile to big". Many beautiful models with unattractive smiles, always pose  with lips together or slightly parted. Wish I had more exciting solutions.

Memphis Cosmetic Dentist

Smile Too Big for My Face

+1

It is impossible to answer this question without seeing photos. Perhaps Porcelain Laminates would work for you?

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist