Is my Skin Not Too Thick? (photo)

This is my first post and I am writing it because I am worried. I am young and I cannot yet get a consultation from any surgeon. However, at the age of 18 I am planning to get a nose job. I also have one concern, the thickness of my skin. I have a general worry that the thickness of my skin might not give me the results that I would like to get. I would like to have my nose shorten and narrowed. The tip of my nose consists mainly of cartrilage. And yes, I do know the impotance of skin thickness

Is my Skin Not Too Thick?

+1

Thank you for submitting photos. They don't provide as much detail as I would prefer. However, your skin appears to be of moderate thickness which is normal and should not interfere with achieving the results you seek. Consult only with highly experienced rhinoplasty surgeons to improve your odds of a great result. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon