My skin is not peeling, scabbing, or falling off after my laser scar removal, does it mean that its not working? (photo)

I have already had two treatments done on my skin specifically my legs. I had scars there since I was 8 (now 19) so I'm getting laser scar removal. I have dark skin and with the treatments i have gotten so far i had the redness, itching and swelling so a day after my treatment i have been using vitamin e oil. Week after the treatment i was told to use hydroquinone consistently i use it every other day, it just looks like my skin is getting darker.

Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase for dark scars on the legs

+1
Our office specializes in scar treatments. We would recommend application of the Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase in addition to any laser treatment to the legs.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS