Will my Skin Be Loose in the Areas I Get Lipo During my Bbl if I Get Pregnant Within a Year Post-op?

I've been thinking about getting a bbl but I'm concerned about my skin when I do get pregnant. I haven't had any kids as yet am I'm 24, my skin is pretty elasticy (if that makes sense). I just don't want a big butt and droopy skin where I had the lipo.

Brazilian Butt Lift, candidate, Pregnancy

+2

Generally speaking when an area is suctioned for fat transfer the procedure itself causes enough skin tightening to prevent additional saggy skin.

If skin tone is adequate as in most young women without previous pregnancies and the liposuction is performed properly the skin will not sag more than before.

If you are planning to have a child in the near future the safest option is to wait until you have finished breast feeding.  Changes in your weight and shape may push you to want to repeat the procedure.

Please consult with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in person prior to making treatment decisions.

BBL and effect on pregnancy

+1

Yes it is always possible to suction the area too much and produce loose and wrinkly skin.  make sure you visit with an experienced plastic surgeon to see how much of a risk you have.

Stefan Mark Szczerba, MD

Skin Quality After Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Without examining you or looking at pictures, I cannot tell you whether or not you are at risk for loose skin after the liposuction.  That being said, most 24 year old patients who do not have children and have not had massive weight loss will not have loose skin after liposuction and Brazilian Butt Lift.

Sacha Obaid, MD

Tight Skin and Brazilian Buttlift and then Pregnancy

+1

If you have skin that has good elasticity, liposuction of those areas will not produce saggy skin.   However, if you go through a pregnancy the skin will lose some of that elasticity.  This loss of elasticity will occur whether you have the liposuction or not.  Very few women have good skin after pregnancy, but you may be one of the lucky ones.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA