Can my skin graft be removed? What are my options? (Photo)

Scar revision. Skin graft from a burn injury over 20yrs ago. Measures 30 by 40 cm on lower back and buttocks. I want to get as much removed as possible. I also have extra skin on my stomach from having children. I don't want to get a tummy tuck so is it possible to use this extra skin or pull it around so that the scar tissue can be cut away?

Plato's Scar Serum for burn scars

+1
  1. Scar Excision may be difficult.  A more feasible option would be improve the texture and color of the scars. 
  2. One option may be to employ Plato's Scar Serum to help reduce the thickness and improve the texture of the scar.