Why Is My Left Implant Tingling a Lot After 22 Years?

The tingling is kind of a light pain. It is sometimes down my arm or armpit area. The shape has not changed, or the texture. Is there an issue I need to deal with? When I have my MAM they say everything looks fine.

Tingling left implant

+1

If you have stranger sensations with your implants, itmay be a good idea to have it evaluated by a plastic surgeon.

Implant tingling

+1

Any implant over to years old with new symptoms should be examined by your PS.  Yes your MMG was normal and did now show anything but often MRI is needed to check Silicone implants and also to evaluate the thickness of the capsule or scar that surrounds the implant.

Delio Ortegon, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon