Can I Have my Silicone Implants That Were Placed S/p Reconstruction After Elective Mast Removed?

I had 4 surgeries in less than a year. The first was the elective mastectomy with expanders. The second was to place the saline implants, however my physician got quite the suprise when he got in there. The allograft on left side was ripped and a giant mess. The next surgery was to replace the leaking right implant d/t my tissue growing into the valve. Leaking again and I went to a different physician, he recommended silicone implants. My breasts look horrible. Scars, lop sided, dimpling.

Implant-based breast reconstruction

+1

I'm sorry for your struggle with so many surgeries.  Breast reconstruction often requires multiple procedures in order to get the best result possible.  I would guess that you can have your implants removed, but whether or not you would like the result is really the question.   Are you looking to pursue a different type of breast reconstruction?  There are tissue-based reconstructive surgeries, and possibly ways to improve the appearance of your breasts now if you choose to continue with implants.   It is best for you to see a surgeon who does breast reconstruction surgery and talk about different options and your goals.