My Silicon Breast Implants Are 3 Years Old and in the Last Month Two Air Bubbles Visible when Looking at Them?

And through clothes, I went to my doctors and they wouldn't look, said I needed to go back to my surgeon but I had them done abroad, please help very scared

Air bubbles?

+3

I do not think "air bubbles" are what you are seeing.  There is no way air or any gas can form in the implants after three years.  You should see a board certified plastic surgeon who can discuss what is going on and give you advice of what can be done  

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Bubbles in implants?

+2

If you have concerns about your breast implants then you should see a plastic surgeon who can evaluate you. It may be a leak or rippling of the implant or jsut palpability of the implant. It is impossible to say without the exam. Good luck.

Bubbles on gel implants

+2

can happen but they are usually associated with very thin skin or possible contractures.  If you do not want to return to your surgeon abroad, seek out a board certified or eligible plastic surgeon and have a formal evaluation.  He/She can then provide you the answers you seek.  It would be helpful to have your implant information with you when you have this consultation.

Bubbles in my implants?

+1

Dear Spotman

It is difficult to give you an accurate answer without a photograph, but more importantly, without being able to examine you. Whether what you are seeing are bubbles (which seems unlikely to me) or folds of the implants (rippling) or perhaps even something else is difficult to say. I would recommend getting the opinion of a fully qualified and accredited plastic surgeon.

Good luck!

London Plastic Surgeon

Implantation Out of the Country: Problems and Solutions

+1

Thank you for your question.  It sounds like you had breast augmentation with silicone implants done out of the country.  You are concerned that you feel or see "bubbles" associated with your breasts.   The best way to know what the findings are is to see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in breast surgery.  It is likely that you are seeing or feeling implant folds or ripples, especially if you have thin skin or naturally small breasts.  Implants which are palpable beneath the skin can feel unusual to patients who have not been educated as to what is normal.   I hope this helps!

Web reference: http://www.drbresnick.http://www.drbresnick.com/breast-implants-silicone-vs-saline/