Will my short piggy upturned bulbous nose change dramatically and also drop? (Photo)

It's been 9 days since my closed rhino op. Discussed with surgeon to straighten my septum and the hump make the tip smaller & nostrils & shorten my nose a little bit. My surgeon also suggested lifting the tip "slightly". There is no shape, no sign of a tip, I look like a pig with un natural round nostrils, bulbous tip, sideways mynose is sky high & tiny I just wanted a straight profile, bridge & a bit smaller looking at my original nose & what I wanted from the surgery is it just a waiting game

Rhinoplasty for bulbous tip

+1
Following rhinoplasty surgery you can expect to have continued swelling for weeks to months.  This will resolve with time.  Being just over one week out from your surgery, I would encourage you to be patient and expect improvement over the next several weeks.  You are likely to see gradual improvement with your tip definition, and it should settle at a lower position as the swelling resolves.

New Orleans Facial Plastic Surgeon