How Do I Know if my Septum is Deviated? Also What is Involved in a Tip Rhinoplasty? Cost? Procedure? Healing? Etc?

I am uncertain if my septum is deviated. Can't tell but my nose is still "off" after three surgeries-experienced a trauma years ago. Right now the issues are a bump in side of tip, concave on other side of tip, and columella (?) is off centered (mainly when smiling). Considered fillers but looking at tip rhino too. What if I still do have a deviated septum too?

Do I Have a Deviated Septum?

+1

I suggest you visit an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for an examination to determine the best treatment option. If you do have a deviated septum, you may want to undergo a septoplasty and rhinoplasty together to address the functional and aesthetic issues.

+1

If you are a year after your last surgery, I think you will need an exam and a review of the previous surgeries to determine how appropriate another revision may be. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA