What Can I Do About my Old Scars? (photo)

Hi Everyone, Please help me, Am a lady of 26 years old an African-American. I have having an Old Scars since I was little and I can't wear shorts, skirts or even go to the beach. I always cry every summer when I see people in shorts. Is soo embarrassing for me to put on skirt or shorts. Please what can I do to get rid of my old scars. Please help me overcome my pain.

Melarase AM and Melarase PM can help lighten scars on the legs and eliminate brown discoloration on the skin

+1

Leg scars are common and often hyperpigmented.  I would recommend daily use of Melarase AM and Melarase PM, followed by active exfoliation with MelaPads or MelaPeels.