Is my scarring 8 months post BA and Donut lift normal? How can I get it fixed? (photo)

Hello, Please help, im 8mths post op, I'm just wondering if perhaps my body reacted to the vicryl or monocryl sutures material and that's why I'm left with these extensive scars? Anything I can or should do to make them a little less horrendous?

+1

NO!... Best to seek IN PERSON second opinions from boarded PSs in your city/area.. Was the original surgeon a boarded PS????

Donut lift scarring

+1

I would recommend reducing the size of your implants and having a vertical mastopexy. The scarring that you have is most likely due to the type of breast lift and the tension that the sutures are put under because of the lift technique and the size of the implants.

Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Donut lift and its consequences

+1

the Donut lift is limited for a very few cases , this is not a reaction is just one of the secondary effects that this tehcnique can develop , it looks ,like you needed another type of lift and this are the consequeneces to reduce scars.. talk to your PS and my best recommendation is to go to a j incision or at least a lolly pop , with the Donut incision you can this same results at the end of 3 to 6 months after next revision

BBA

+1

You can try conservative measures like silicone ointments, etc. BUT I think you will want a revision. Speak with your PS about this.

Breast Augment

+1

I think it may be prudent to reduce the size of the implants in order to take tension off the skin and redo the lift