Why does my scar has this uneven horizontal shape? Can this be fixed? (photo)

Bulge in my left side. better front photos.5 weeks PO TT. I had 3 pregnancies, 5.4/128 pounds, in shape, not too extra skin but a lot of horrible stretch marks.

Tummy tuck incision

+1
your incision will change over the next several months.  It would be reasonable to revise at a later date.  

Why does my scar has this uneven horizontal shape? Can this be fixed?

+1
poorly thought out incision placement and bunching is node in the posted photos. Revision possible but over the internet can not tell.///

Uneven tummy tuck scar

+1
The puckering and wrinkling of the skin will improve significantly with time. The asymmetry of the actual scar line is probably a result of some inaccurate pre-operative markings by your surgeon. Once you have healed completely (3-4 months), you can improve the positioning of the scar by removing some additional tissue from below the scar on the left side. 

William T. Stoeckel, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Adjustment of Tummy Tuck Scar Line

+1
Once the incision line and skin has relaxed after six months from surgery, the higher scar line can be lower by removing some additional skin below it.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD