Ask a doctor

Had this on my scalp since i was about 10, tried freeze off but it comes back. What is it? (Photo)

What is this can i get it removed and not have it come back and how much would that cost its about 1 cm and stick up off my scalp.

Doctor Answers 1

Bumps in the head

You should have that looked by a dermatologist and a biopsy performed.  It might be a tumor of the skin that moght need surgical removal.

New Canaan Dermatologic Surgeon

39 Pine Street
New Canaan, CT 06840

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.