What can be done with my saggy skin permanently without getting injections every 6 months? (photo)

How would I get strong jawline? I am really unhappy with my profile, I believe there are two main issues; 1. I have saggy skin around my chin area, it looks quite bad and makes me look quite older even though I'm only 23 years old. I have read that sometimes that happens after an extreme wieght loss but that is not the case and . 2. My weak jawline. I do not thnk that a chin impant would suit me since I have a really small jaw and quite portruded chin , which looks ok but I do not think I would look good with a chin implant.

Weight Loss?

+1
Without a full exam and limited photos it would be difficult to assess your issues. However weight loss in a young person with good skin tone can work wonders.
If you would like more information, read my book "A More Beautiful You - reverse aging through skincare, plastic surgery and lifestyle solutions".

What can be done with my saggy skin permanently without getting injections every month?

+1
From this profile view, it appears that there is some excess sub mental fat. Cervical liposuction may improve your jawline and the area under your chin. Your best option is to be evaluated by an experienced surgeon.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Jaw line issues

+1
Your are too young for a lower facelift or any facelift for that matter.
You might benefit from a little finesse liposuction in the submental region. 
To strengthen your jaw line a little fat grafting a the lateral half of your jaw line up to and including the gonial angle might be nice.  Need to see some different views to know for sure.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD
San Angelo Plastic Surgeon

+1

Although the submitted photos show a relatively well defined jawline, if you want tighter skin of the neck and perhaps even more definition, radiofrequency treatment to melt fat and contract skin over the lower face, jawline, and beneath the chin is a non-invasive safe treatment to accomplish this.  Thermi-RF is an FDA approved office treatment that takes about 1-2 hours, is comfortable, no scars, no down time (or maybe swollen for a few days), and results develop during several weeks after procedure.  You don't show a frontal view, but alloplastic augmentation (e.g. silicone or porous polyethylene) is possible along sides of jaw also (without chin implant).

Steve Laverson, MD

Permanent solution for saggy neck

+1

Hello and thank you for your question.

Unfortunately the photos you have submitted really don't demonstrate what would need to be seen in order to guide you. I recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in consultation to get more specific answers to your questions which can best be addressed after a thorough history and examination is performed.

Best of luck to you

David Cangello, MD

I recommend seeing your local board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

I would recommend seeing your local board certified Facial Plastic Surgeon to customize an individual treatment plan for you.

Based on your photos, you may be a candidate for submental liposuction (under the chin) with lower face and neck Ultherapy
treatments.

James Chan, MD
Portland Facial Plastic Surgeon

Unhappy with profile

+1

Yours is an unusual situation.

The photos are not clear if the problem is loose skin or poorly defined underlying muscle.

If it is muscle, a neck lift may help.

I suggest a face-to-face consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Elizabeth Morgan, MD, PhD