Will my but sag after lipo in banana roll?

Hi! I am 22 years old and ive been working out for a few years now but for some reason the annoying area around my butt and the saddlebags stay. Im thinking about a lipo but my only concern is if my but is gonna hang or not? I dont wanna end with a tea bag or anything. And i have a feeling my banana roll keeps my but "up". Any tips or suggestions? Thanks a lot!

Liposuction

+1

It is not recommend to have liposuction at or near you banana roll. As a matter of fact I don't not suggest it at all. The results have a high chance of not meeting your expectations.

Liposuction

+1

It should not be an issue in most cases but an examination is needed. Posted pictures would also help. Be sure to see a Board Certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Will my butt sag after lipo in banana roll?

+1

The banana roll and buttocks are two different areas, and liposuctioning the banana roll will not affect the buttocks. However, pictures or an exam will be necessary to determine what would be the appropriate course of action.

Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Liposuction.php

Banana roll treatment

+1

Treating the banana roll should not cause your buttock to sag. This certainly can be liposuctioned.

Banana roll can be safely liposuctioned

+1

Dear Cath1990,

When performed properly the banana roll can be liposuctioned without affecting the buttock shape. The small skin and soft tissue ligaments at the buttock crease should be protected.

Dr. Remus Repta

Web reference: Http://Scottsdaletummytuck.com