Acne Sars with Holes on Cheeks: What is the Best Treatment and Are There Side Effects? (Photos)

And do they cause any side effects ?I'm attaching photos of my acne scars

Acne Scars and Fraxel

+1
The Fraxel laser (1550) seeing is the best way to treat acne scars on your face.  It will take several treatments deepening on the depth of the scars to improve them.  Each treatment should be scheduled one month apart.  Fraxel is a fabulous laser and will significantly improve the scars.

Best Treatment for Acne Scarring

+1
Thank you for your question. At my practice, I have gotten excellent results for scarring with Fraxel. This treatment eliminates irregular skin discoloration, and stimulates new collagen production, tightening the skin without prolonged recovery. After a series of 2 to 4 Fraxel treatments, the cumulative cosmetic improvement is near more aggressive lasers, but unlike more aggressive lasers,
redness and swelling eliminated within 2 to 4 days after each treatment. Fraxel is outstanding for fine wrinkles, mild skin laxity, irregular pigmentation, acne scars, surgical scars, enlarged pores, stretch marks, age spots and Rosacea. It can be used safely on the face, neck, hands, arms, and chest.

Daniel Shapiro, MD