Does my right lower breast look typical/normal for being 3 wks PO breast augmentation? (photo)

Hi, I am 3 wks. Post oP. 375cc HP, Naterelle silicone, unders, inframmary. Right handed. My left breast dropped couple days after surgery. my Right breast is still high and round in upper pole,lower, inner pole,outside of lower pole appears very narrow and straight. Ps dc'd strap at 1 wk. and has doing massage of pressing outter breast inwards towards cleavage.My breasts feel soft and move about freely. Should I be concerned with right lower pole shape. Overall love the work PS did.ThAnkyou

Breast implants will come down further after 3 weeks

+1

Thank you for your photographs and question.  For 3 weeks after breast augmentation your result looks superb.  It is very likely that with the massage that has been advised your right implant will come down to match the left side.  You did have a small asymmetry preop which is obviously affecting this.

Pre-existing Breast Asymmetry

+1
The asymmetry in your breasts are due to normal pre-existing breast asymmetry.  Your right breast and nipple were lower preoperatively and the postop results are typical and expected. This is normal and not a cause for concern.  Best wishes on your recovery!

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Breast shape after 3 weeks

+1

Breast implants often take 3 months or more to look the way that they are going to look. It is more common than not for the implants to look a bit asymmetric after only 3 weeks. Listen to your surgeon and be patient. You will have a much better idea of the final results after another several months. 

William T. Stoeckel, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon