My Right Eye Seems to Be Done Healing but my Left Eye is Still Swollen? (photo)

I got my double eyelid surgery last summer (end of June 2012). It's already been 10 months. While its not such a HUGE dilemma, I've noticed the asymmetricity when comparing my left and right eye. While my right eye appears to be "healed conpletely", my left eye is still a tiny bit swollen. I was wondering if the swelling on my left eye will gradually lessen and be symmetrical to my right. I did notice that the swelling has gone down a bit compared to last month. And I sleep on my left side

Eyelid asymmetry post surgery

+1

the photos are very small and hard to interpret. the interpalpebral distance appears equal,and the fold in the upperlids looks symettrical. yes the result can improve for a full year. I think your dr. did a good job.

Lafayette Plastic Surgeon