My Right Eye Brow is Droopier Than my Left (photo)

My right eye brow is droopier than my left making it look smaller, also my eyes seem small in general which i dont like. Could this be because of weight issues or because i've chewed on my right side for years? Im 16 and slightly overweight (dieting), could this get better in a couple of years? Im getting braces to straighten out my bite, could this help? Could i correct this without surgery? Its worse if i'm tired. This is a big problem for me and its making me really self conscious, please help

Brow asymmetry

+1

is quite common as is asymmetries of everything else that is paired on the human body.  With the mild differences you exhibit, realize that you are normal and that intervention to make it 'perfect' will more then likely leave your worse.  And there are always some doctors that will be willing to do anything for a fee.  You do not need any surgery.

Eyebrow asymmetry.

+1

Many people have eyebrow asymmetry. Your eyes look normal to the world and you should not have any surgery for this. You can always find someone to tell you you need surgery but this would not be wise for you.