Was my right ear overcorrected? (Photo)

I am 12 days post op after having Otoplasty done on both ears. Once my bandages came off after 1 week I instantly loved the result with my left ear. However I feel as if my right ear is pinned back to far and the crease is too sharp and unnatural. Was my right ear overcorrected or will this eventually rebound over time?

Early healing after otoplasty

+1
with angles that you've provided us with a little difficult to say but it will likely relax and rebound with time.

the patient and follow-up with her surgeon.  These particular concerns and issues are very common in early on and generally worked themselves out in the coming weeks and months.  The appearance of your ears at this point is common.

Chase Lay, MD
Double board-certified facial plastic surgeon

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Was my right ear overcorrected?

+1
It is hard to tell from the photo if your ears have been overcorrected. If you could send a photo from the front and the back that includes both ears, it will help

Naveen Somia, MBBS, PhD, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Was my right ear overcorrected?

+1
I can not see in the pictures if your right ear was overcorrected or not. Please post one photo from the back with BOTH ears clearly visible at the same time; the photo should be taken from a viewpoint from the middle of the head, i.e. head is straight and centred. I will then be able to answer your question.

Waldemar Merck, MD
Germany Plastic Surgeon