My Right Cheek Bone is Slightly Hypertrophic Which Has Made my Face Asymmetric. Best Cost-Effective Treatment? (photo)

my right cheek bone is hypertrohic. This has caused my right cheek more fuller than my left cheek. All this has made my face significantly assymetric. PLease tell me its treatment.

Treating asymmetric cheeks

+1

It is very difficult to go in and reduce a high cheekbone without creating a defect or an irregularity.  It is best to either accept the asymmetry or have a small implant placed on the opposite side to match the higher cheek.  This type of implant is placed through the intraoral approach as an outpatient procedure.