My Right Breast Implant Feels Very Loose in It's Pocket and Nipple is 2cm off from Center?

It's only been 4weeks since my breast enlargement but my right breast nipple is out by 2cm and the implant is too close to my cleavage compared to my left breast, I have felt there is something wrong with my right breast from the outset when my surgeon looked at them after my recovery. I can feel my right breast moving more than the left I'm concerned should I be?

Breast Asymmetry?

+1

Dear Redrose,

Thank you for your question.  It is difficult to assess without pre and post op photos.  If the nipple is asymmetical compared to preop, then the implant pockets may be asymmetrical.  This would be from a muscle issue, or other issue.  Follow up with your surgeon to discuss.

Best Wishes, 

Pablo Prichard, MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Something wrong with my breast after surgery

+1

I would suggest that you go back to the surgeon and check to make sure everything is healing well.  Perhaps your pectoral muscle as pulled away from the chest.  Best to have it checked out as a stitch in time can save nine.

Brian Dorner, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon